[PX6 SIX-CORE] 10.4" Android 9 Fast Boot Vertical Screen Navigation Radio for Ford Mustang and Shelby 2015 - 2019
- PX6 Platform. Six-core: Dual-core A72 1.8G + Quad-core A53 1.4G.
- 4 G RAM. Improved system performance, runs smoother.
- Android 8.1 with better app compatibility and security.
- Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 module with improved Bluetooth phone call and music quality. Support Three-way talking.
- Improved radio sound quality.
- Support split screen for most apps.
- Support optional built-in CarPlay.
- Support optional built-in Android Auto.
- Support optional Voice Control.
- Support optional HDMI output for selected units.
- Support AHD input reverse camera for selected units.
- Support optional Quick charge for phones for selected units.
[PX6 SIX-CORE] 10.4" Vertical Screen Android 9 Fast Boot Vertical Screen Navigation Radio Car Stereo Head Unit Audio Player in-dash Receiver for Ford Mustang and Shelby 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
Please note that the actual items may look slightly different from the pictures.
Advantages compared to competitor products:
- Keep OEM A/C board for premium trim level, more reliable.
- Keep OEM radio brain and SYNC module, thus retaining almost all OEM features.
- Retain OEM SYNC voice commands fully functional.
- Retain OEM HD and SXM radios, if equipped.
- Keep OEM sound quality.
- Front big touchscreen, more stylish.
Improvements and fixes since release in July 2019:
- Fixed screen fail after short use issue.
- Improved sound quality with newer version sound decoding box.
- Fixed stuck in reverse in colder weather issue.
- Fixed CarPlay delay issue.
- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Ford Mustang 2015 - 2019 including Shelby.
- OEM screen will be replaced, and for Mustang and Shelby Premium, OEM A/C board and toggle switches will be reused, thus almost all OEM features will be retained. Base Mustang and Base Shelby units will have aftermarket A/C board and toggle switches provided, but SYNC and OEM radio are also retained.
- SYNC module and OEM radio brain will be retained.
- The sound of the vertical screen head unit will be fed to the sound system of the vehicle. Refer to videos below for F-150 and Raptors.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- Android 9 Fast Boot. Better security and app compatibility..
- OEM screen UI can be displayed and controlled on the vertical screen.
- 10.4 inch vertical touch screen. Supports split-screen mode.
- Physical buttons and knobs for some A/C operations, independent of touchscreen functionality.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- 4 g ram 32 g rom.
- No wiring required.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice. Default Here Wego with offline maps.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control, etc.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP) playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.
Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.
- Carplay and Android Auto module.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
OS:Android 9 Fast Boot system
Cote x A72(1.8Ghz)+A53(1.4Ghz), 6 Core
Capacitive multi-touch screen
What features does the Android radio offer?
The Android radio is an Android tablet that includes the ability to install Android apps and GPS navigation with the navigation app of your choice. Other features include the ability to connect MirrorLink with iPhone or Android phones, Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth music and phone calls, AM/FM radio, etc, while most OEM features are retained. Additional accessories such as Bluetooth adapter, digital TV tuner, USB DVD player, aftermarket backup camera, etc.
How do I know if the radio fits my car?
What cars are compatible is usually stated on the product listing page. You are also advised to send us a picture of the dashboard of the car showing the OEM radio and A/C control panel to confirm compatibility. We will contact you to get the information if you have placed an order but have not provided information on your car.
Is it hard to install the radio by myself?
Mostly, Android radios are plug and play, and usually there are videos available online showing how to replace radios in cars, so most of time people can install the radios by themselves. We can also provide live assistance online upon request. However, if you are afraid of breaking anything in your car, it's better to pay a professional to do the installation.
Will all factory features be retained?
Most features from the factory, like steering wheel control, backup camera, Bluetooth phone calls, etc, are retained. However, currently, without additional module(s) Android head units may not have SXM radio. SiriusXM Commander Touch™ may be used to get satellite radio. iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR Interface Module may be used to retain SYNC®, OnStar®, Uconnect®, etc. Voice control can also be realized with Google Voice Search. We have yet to map a steering wheel switch to activate the feature. Sometimes, factory AUX input is also lost.
What Android apps can be installed?
Almost any Android apps compatible with the Android firmware version of the radio can be installed. Google Play is included on the radio. You can also install apps not in PlayStore by enabling 'Unknown sources'.
How can I connect the radio to the Internet?
The Android radios have Wi-Fi connectivity, so they can be connected to any Wi-Fi network if you know the password. To connect to the Internet away from your home, you can either turn on your phone's Wi-Fi Hotspot or buy a dedicated Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot for your car. Some Android radios also have built-in SIM slot that will let you use a SIM card to get 3G or 4G LTE connectivity.
What navigation app can I use?
Any Android navigation app compatible with the Android firmware version can be installed, and the default navi app can be set in the settings. You can also choose to have the navi app autostart or not. Whether you can use the navigation offline depends on whether the app you choose supports offline maps. Google Maps can be used for offline navigation if you download the map for the area when you can connect the head unit to the Internet. Most popular navigation apps include Google Maps, Waze, etc.
Do Android radios support Android Auto and Apple CarPlay?
Not at the moment. However, Android radios support MirrorLink. You can connect iPhone or Android smartphones, and display their screen on the radio. With Android phones, you can also control your phone through the touchscreen of the radio.
Where can you ship your products to?
Most countries in the world. Please contact us if you have trouble making a payment.
How soon can I receive the item after I place an order?
The item is usually shipped within 1 to 5 business days after cleared payment if it is in stock. If it is an item that is not very popular, it may take 10 days or more to process the order. The shipping method you choose during checkout does not affect handling time. Express shipping means the item can be delivered several days faster than with standard shipping. You can usually receive the item within 2 to 10 days after a tracking number is provided if it is shipped from China via DHL or EMS. If we have the item in stock in the US, US customers can expect to receive the item within 1 to 5 days after a tracking number is provided. If you would like to know the expected delivery time of a specific item, please contact us.
Do I need to pay custom duties?
The price does not include tax, customs, or fees charged by the government. The buyer is responsible for those charges if applicable. If do not agree to pay for them, please do not buy. If you have special request for declared value, please contact us when you place the order.
Can I cancel an order?
If the item has not been shipped, we can cancel the order and issue you a full refund after you contact us to request a cancellation. If the item has been shipped, you need to send the item to our location in Los Angeles after receiving it. We will issue a full refund after we receive the item intact, but you are responsible for the return shipping cost.
What is the return policy?
You can contact us and request a return within 30 days after you receive the item. The return shipping address is in Los Angeles. If the item is not as described, is damaged, or is defective, we will provide a shipping label and issue a full refund after receiving the item.
If there is no issue with the item but you do not want it, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You also need to pay for the return shipping cost.
How can I get technical support?
Instructions are usually provided for the product you purchase. If you have questions, we can be reached conveniently on the website via 'Contact Us' tab and 'Message Us' button. If not answered instantly, questions are usually addressed within 24 hours. Proficient in both Chinese and English, we can communicate with both engineers and customers directly.
Do you offer a warranty for these Android radios?
These Android radios all have one year warranty. If the radio fails within one year after you receive the radio, the radio can either be replaced or repaired for free.
We Also Recommend
Android Radio Specific USB HD DVR dash camera 1080P
WiFi OBDII EML327 Adapter Scanner (Fits vertical screen units)