[ PX6 Six-core ] 12.1" Vertical Screen Android 9 Fast boot Navigation Radio for Ford Mustang 2010 - 2014
- PX6 Platform. Six-core: Dual-core A72 1.8G + Quad-core A53 1.4G.
- 4 G RAM. Improved system performance, runs smoother.
- Android 8.1 with better app compatibility and security.
- Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 module with improved Bluetooth phone call and music quality. Support Three-way talking.
- Improved radio sound quality.
- Support split screen for most apps.
- Support optional built-in CarPlay.
- Support optional built-in Android Auto.
- Support optional Voice Control.
- Support optional HDMI output for selected units.
- Support AHD input reverse camera for selected units.
- Support optional Quick charge for phones for selected units.
- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Ford Mustang 2010-2014.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- 12.1 inch vertical touch screen.
- 4 g ram 64 g rom version is with Android 9.0 fast boot.
- Support seat heating and cooling
- Supports split screen display two functions at the same time.
- Supports full screen display of navigation map.
- Plug and Play, no wiring required unless otherwise noted.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control, AUX input.
- Support most audio and video format. Support Picture in Picture(PIP) playback of movies.
- EQ balanced audio processing technology and 5.1 DSP Audio.
Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
We Also Recommend
Apple Carplay Android Auto Carlife USB Dongle
Android Radio Specific USB HD DVR dash camera 1080P
WiFi OBDII EML327 Adapter Scanner (Fits vertical screen units)